ANYCUBIC 3D Printer Filament PLA 1.75mm, FDM Printer Filament 1kg Spool (2.2 lbs), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm (1kg, Green) https://a.co/d/31ydIyw
I’ve printed about a dozen hydroponic modules and the threads on this orange gst3d fremover.net filament from their $10/kg sale was the first that i broke. im not going to print anymore of the hydro modules using it. i also increased the sixe of the part that broke. hopefully more reinforcement.
- “3D Printing for Dummies” by Kalani Kirk Hausman and Richard Horne
- “3D Printing: The Next Technology Gold Rush – Future Factories and How to Capitalize on Distributed Manufacturing” by Chris Anderson
- “3D Printing: Build Your Own 3D Printer and Print Your Own 3D Objects” by James Floyd Kelly
- “3D Printing: A Beginner’s Guide” by Richard Horne
- “3D Printing: The Science and Technology of 3D Printing” by Peter Lloyd
Receive 1 White matte pla filament free when you purchase 1 or more PETG Metal Silk Filament offered by 3DHoJor. Here’s how (restrictions apply)